Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is Project X because it's about a kid who is not popular in High school and he throws a party but it ends up being a bigger party then it was supposed to be. It's pretty intense movie because everyones partying, drinking, and etc. I've honestly seen this movie a lot and i don't get bored of watching it. I also like watching it because it has a lot of funny moments and you really get a laugh out of it.

The first time I watched it I thought it was going to be another boring comedy movie but it wasn't it was actually pretty funny and entertaining. It's also funny when the guy's friend tries to make him him buy drugs and alcohol for the party and he does get them. I enjoyed watching the movie towards the end because the non popular guy gets with the popular beautiful girl.

My favorite part was towards the end when everything became chaos and he tried to calm everything down but he couldn't. He started a riot in his neighborhood and the cops had to come try and control it but it was to big by the time they got there. By the end of the movie his house was burned and his dad's Mercedez was in the pool and he got in a lot of trouble with the law and his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment