Monday, February 24, 2014

#26 Stranded

If I was stranded on an island I would wanna have water, fruit, & a knife.  I would need the water to survive because without water we can get dehydrated and we can die rom dehydration. Water is also healthy for you and it would keep you hydrated. Water is also good to help you wash down food.












I would also want to have fruit on me to eat because without fruit i wouldn't have anything to eat and i'd starve to death. Fruit would also be very limited for me because i might not be sure if the island might have fruit or other resources i may be able to eat .






 I would also wanna be carrying a knife with me because their might be wild animals trying to attack me and I would need it for self defense. I'd also need it to cut open fruits, cans, or other things. The knife would also be good to help make a fire & cut some wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment