Thursday, February 27, 2014

#29 My Career

When I grow up I want to be a cop because it seems like an interesting career & they help the community & they keep it safe. To get this career i'm going to have to finish high school first but in order to do that I have to come to school everyday and focus on my studies. After I graduate high school I have to go to a criminal justice university or college to see what you need in order to be a cop. Then I'm going to have to start going to college to study criminal justice and other things so I can become a good cop and not be looking dumb or not even make it.

Some of the reasons I'd like to be a cop is because you would keep your community safe & the people living in your community. It would also be a good paying job but I would have to risk my life when the time comes around. It would also be an interesting career because they show you how to soot a gun and you'd have a tazer with you at all times. Another reason why I'd want to be a cop is because they would teach you in the academy how to fight and protect yourself if you ever need to.


No comments:

Post a Comment